My friends and family often use Ultimate Aloe for throat problems, stomach problems.
Here are some fact about Aloe.
The Secrets of Aloe.(abstract from Dr.Ed)
1. We Hispanics love aloe, we put it on everything and everywhere so don’t tell us it doesn’t work. I am even putting it on my leftover hair. I thought it was gel. Anyway, it has been in use for over five thousand years.
2. It is a succulent of the Lily family.
3. Over 200 active ingredients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and fatty acids.
4. Vitamins A,C and E as well as vitamins B1,B2, B3, B6, B9, B12. It also has choline which is an essential micronutrients. It has been known to improve absorption of vitamins as well.
5. One of the few plant sources of vitamin B12.
6. It also contains minerals calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, iron copper, and manganese. These minerals act as cofactors with your vitamins and enzymatic reactions. In other words, the machine of your body.
7. It contains approximately 20 amino acids and All 8 essential ones.
8. It has 3 important fatty acids which help reduce symptoms of allergies and acid indigestion
9. The polysaccharides can activate macrophages which are active against a variety of pathogens, and thus may be protective against infections.
10. Aloe has sulphur, lupeol, salicylic acid and phenol which can have an antibacterial effect.
11. Soothes and cleanses the digestive tract.
12. Can act as a probiotic.
13. It has been used for many conditions throughout history such as psoriasis, sunburn, various rashes, and as a moisturizer.
14. Care should be when utilizing this especially when getting it directly from the plant as some parts of it can be dangerous to your health.
15. Note that MA aloe is greater than 100% aloe due to its concentrated nature. What you buy from other retailers can have minimal amounts of Aloe added and still be labeled aloe.