Here the conversation in a Doctor’s office after the patient get a ultra sound results:
Doctor: you have a fatty liver.
Patient: What does it mean?
Doctor: It means your liver have excess fat.
Patient: What should I do with it?
Doctor: I won’t worry about that. There are about 75% of people in United States have fatty Liver.
What do you think about this? Would you NOT worry about it if your live has excessive fat?
Fatty liver, or steatosis, is a broad term that describes the buildup of fats in the liver. Having fat in your liver is normal, but if more than 5 to 10 percent is fat, then it’s called fatty liver disease.
What are the Treatments for NALFD?
Fortunately, there are several treatments, both conventional and homeopathic, for this disease. Currently, treatment strategies for NALFD consist of:
- Identifying and treating associated conditions such as diabetes and/or hyperlipidemia
- Improving insulin resistance either by means of weight loss, exercise or medications
- Using antioxidants to protect further damage to the live.
The best performing digestive enzyme supplement on the market today!
Contains the patented ingredient Digezyme® which:
- Promotes digestion
- Provides enzymes & good bacteria that promotes the absorption of nutrients
- Supports a healthy digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
Additional Benefits –
- Offers a unique blend of digestive enzymes & probiotics
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- May help ease occasional stomach upset
Gluten Free – Vegetarian – No Detectable GMO – No Fillers – Drinkable – Isotonix Delivery
Diet and Lifestyle Changes
Making simple diet and lifestyle changes can help to halt the effects of this condition, and in most cases can turn it around completely.
Here are some suggestions for home treatment of fatty liver disease, or steatosis hepatitis:
- If you drink alcohol – stop.
- If you smoke – stop.
- If you are overweight, lose weight slowly until you reach your ideal weight. (DON’T go on a crash diet, it will make it worse!) Or join our 21 day Weight Loss Challenge to lose weight and keep it off!
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Keep your cholesterol levels at or below normal.
- If you are diabetic, keep it under control with normal glucose levels.
- Avoid harmful substances such as drugs, fast food and junk foods.
Take care your body TODAY!